Manual vs Auto Benefits
1. Fly like an eagle – the freedom to drive just about any light vehicle.
2. Increase your mojo – driving stick requires more co-ordination and that’s attractive.
3. Save cash – on average for the same model, the manual version will produce 1 to 3 MPG more than the automatic, will often cost around $1000 less and are cheaper to repair than automatic transmissions.
4. More control – by using the clutch you have more control over the gears and your speed. That is why race car drivers choose manual.
5. For the thrill of it – with a manual gearbox you will get the most power to the front, rear, or all 4 wheels under full throttle take-offs.